Welcome to my blog!!!

www.peace-photography.com

Friday, April 24, 2015

Nathalia and Jose's beautiful Bellagio and Venetian Las Vegas wedding!


Nathalia and Jose's Vegas wedding was a lot of fun. 
They got married on a beautiful gondola at the Venetian 
and their reception was at Olives in Bellagio.

Nathalia looked stunning, the kids were so cute and sweet, everyone had fun - especially when I made them stand up every 15 mins for photos with the fountains... :)

Here are a few pictures to show you how their day happened...

Congratulations!!

All the best to you!!!









                                     







2 comments:

  1. Choosing any venue for a wedding is very troublesome as I confronted bunches of issues in holding best venue. At last, fortunately I saved Las Vegas Weddings venues for the day of my wedding. They serve best facilities to me.

    ReplyDelete