Welcome to my blog!!!

www.peace-photography.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lake Las Vegas 4th of July fireworks

Where liberty dwells, there is my country.  ~Benjamin Franklin

Last night we took our children to see the 4th of July fireworks at Lake Las Vegas here in Henderson. We arrived around 8 pm and the traffic was pretty bad. All parking lots were full, I heard there were thousands of people there. We had to park pretty far from the Village and with three small children we decided, along with our friends, to stay where we ended up parking. 
I thought about this location before and I'm glad we tried to shoot from there. I love these photos, next time I will try around the Village again. 
Lake Las Vegas is fun every time, they did a wonderful job on the over 15 minutes long fireworks, the crowd was having a great time from what we could hear! 

Our kids loved it and that's what matters the most...






The finale....

No comments:

Post a Comment