Welcome to my blog!!!

www.peace-photography.com

Friday, October 3, 2014

Cynthia and Alex's beautiful Rainbow Gardens Las Vegas wedding

First of all - Congratulation again!!!! 

Thank you for letting me be there with you. 
Thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful day. Here are a few photos of your amazing day for you to share with friends and family. 

Cynthia, you looked stunning! 

I loved your photo booth idea. 
And what amazing dancers you all are!!!

A perfect day...








































1 comment:

  1. You did a great job in taking capturing these amazing pictures from the wedding. The venue and the decorations are wonderful and everyone appears to have enjoyed the event. My sister is also getting married next week. The ceremony will be held at the local church, followed by a grand reception at one of the popular home studios NYC.

    ReplyDelete