Welcome to my blog!!!

www.peace-photography.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Group of 4;)

Here is my Group for 4 - aka Zuzka and her beautiful family.
 I think we did a great job posing. I used two lights and had to "borrow" Peter's side from two other images because in the original I cut into his body too much;-) Getting better at this Photoshop thing...
I also desaturated a lot because I'm not that into color;)
My teacher said that the shadows on the left are too hard and that Peter's watch is too distracting. I don't agree on the watch but what can I do?;-)
I had the image printed by Alkit. It's a company in New York I believe. I met their reps at WPPI in Las Vegas. They printed it on metallic paper by mistake but I love it. I love the print quality, their prices are on the higher side but the image looks great.

Zuzka, thank you for you help!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment