Welcome to my blog!!!

www.peace-photography.com

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jana and Milan's Las Vegas wedding...

I had the pleasure to photograph and organize a wedding for a couple from my home country - the Czech republic. 
Jana and Milan came to Las Vegas to get married at the Little White Wedding Chapel. Their wedding was intimate and so sweet, just the two of them - and the make up girl, hair styling, photographer and the rest... 
They had a fun ceremony, quick visit to the Las Vegas sign, little photo shoot in the desert and a beautiful dinner at the Lakeside restaurant inside The Wynn hotel. Now they are traveling the western part of the US and before they fly back home I wanted to share some of their photos with their family and friends back home. 
I think their day was a big success and I believe I made friends for lifetime... 

Congratulations!!!!!

Blahoprejeme, Jani a Milane!!!!!

Something old...







Like a princess...













Vegas, baby!!!




Stunning!!!




And their story begins....





Zoro.... it happens;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Are you a make up artist? Can you send me your info?

    ReplyDelete