Welcome to my blog!!!

www.peace-photography.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Solar eclipse in Littlefield, AZ - on May 20th, 2012

 You don't see Solar eclipse very often so we decided to drive about an hour and half North from Las Vegas to get inside the path of this past Sunday's event. I didn't know exactly what to expect, I didn't have the best equipment but I was going to try... 
My husband was a good sport, we brought our boys and hoped for the best;) I couldn't believe what I was seeing through our welding glass!;) I tried to capture the eclipse every few minutes - as I said - we didn't have a plan. 
The darkness, the strange colors, the temperature drop were amazing!!!! I am so happy we left Vegas because we got to experience the full ring of fire!! I will get better organized and equipped for the next one in a few years, until then this is what I got - and you know what??? I love it!!!!!!!!!!


This image shows the way it was happening, the Sun was setting in this exact direction and the eclipse ended as the Sun was setting behind the mountains.


So excited I got to see this!!!!!


When I clicked my camera I wondered what the thing that I saw move in front of me was.... Didn't photoshop it in there, promise...





No comments:

Post a Comment