Welcome to my blog!!!

www.peace-photography.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

Lake Las Vegas fireworks - or not

Last night I was supposed to photograph the fireworks at Lake Las Vegas. When I arrived at 7 pm everything looked great. There were tons of people having so much fun. Well, that changed in a few short minutes when it started to rain and I had to run for cover - my camera is too valuable for that;-) Anyway, I spent some time with some fun people on the bridge waiting for the rain to go away. But it only got worse, everyone got soaked and the fireworks got cancelled. 
After the rain stopped I went to the place where I was supposed to shoot from and tried to at least take some photos of the Village. There was some lightning in the sky and this is what I captured! 
What a beautiful evening - after the crazy rain - it turned out to be. I love this image!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment